Board of Directors
RTC is governed by a Board of Directors which oversees the business affairs of the organization. The Board meets the first Tuesday of the month to conduct the agency’s business. The Board’s purpose is to manage the property and business affairs of RTC, to adopt a Regional Transportation Plan, to select and program transportation grant funds as directed by federal and state law, and perform other duties pursuant to applicable federal and state laws.
The Board includes 14 members representing general purpose governments, special purpose districts, governmental agency, or political subdivision which is a party to the governing Interlocal Agreement.
Pursuant to the RTC’s Bylaws, state legislators whose districts are wholly or partly within RTC’s boundaries are ex-officio (non-voting) members. The RTC’s ex-officio members include state representatives from the 14th, 17th, 18th, 20th, and 49th legislative districts.
The next scheduled meeting of the RTC Board of Directors will be at 4:00pm on Tuesday, February 6, 2018.
This meeting will be located at: Clark County Public Service Center, 6th Floor Training Room, 1300 Franklin St, Vancouver, WA 98660.
February 6, 2018 Meeting Materials
(No meeting materials presently available.)
- Clark County
- Marc Boldt, County Council Chair • email • website
- Jeanne E. Stewart, County Councilor, District 1 • email • website
- Eileen J. Quiring, County Councilor, District 4 • email • website
- Skamania County
- Tom Lannen, Skamania County Commissioner • email • website
- Klickitat County
- James Herman, Port of Klickitat Commissioner • email • website
- City of Vancouver
- Vice Chair: Anne McEnerny-Ogle, Vancouver City Mayor • email • website
- Ty Stober, Vancouver City Councilmember • email • website
- Camas / Washougal
- Melissa Smith, Camas City Councilmember • email • website
- Battle Ground / Ridgefield / La Center / Yacolt
- Chair: Ron Onslow, Ridgefield City Mayor • email • website
- Ports of Vancouver / Ridgefield / Camas-Washougal
- Scott Hughes, Port f Ridgefield Commissioner • email • website
- Clark County PTBA (C-TRAN)
- Shawn Donaghy, Executive Director/CEO • email • website
- Washington State DOT
- Kris Strickler, Southwest Regional Administrator • email
- Oregon DOT
- Rian Windsheimer, Region One Manager • email • website
- Shirley Craddick, Councilor • email • website