Board of Directors
RTC is governed by a Board of Directors which oversees the business affairs of the organization. The Board meets the first Tuesday of the month to conduct the agency’s business. The Board’s purpose is to manage the property and business affairs of RTC, to adopt a Regional Transportation Plan, to select and program transportation grant funds as directed by federal and state law, and perform other duties pursuant to applicable federal and state laws.
The Board includes 15 members representing general purpose governments, special purpose districts, governmental agency, or political subdivision which is a party to the governing Interlocal Agreement.
Pursuant to the RTC’s Bylaws, state legislators whose districts are wholly or partly within RTC’s boundaries are ex-officio (non-voting) members. The RTC’s ex-officio members include state representatives from the 14th, 17th, 18th, 20th, and 49th legislative districts.
The next scheduled meeting of the RTC Board of Directors will be at 4:00pm on Tuesday, July 5, 2022.
Notice: Meeting Format Change
The RTC Board of Directors will convene this meeting via an In-Person/Hybrid Format. Options for viewing/participating remotely will also be accommodated (see below). All members of the Board of Directors may attend the meeting in-person, by telephone or webinar format and can fully participate.
Public Access and Participation
This meeting will be broadcast live on CVTV (Comcast channel 23) and available on cvtv.org to stream. The public may participate live by attending in-person, joining the teleconference or writing to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the meeting. Written comments received by 12:00pm Pacific Time (noon) on June 7 will be entered into the record of the meeting. Refer to RTC Board of Directors meeting participation guidelines for specific Public Comment procedures and requiments.
July 5, 2022 Meeting Materials
- July 5, 2022 Agenda
- June 7, 2002 Minutes - June 7, 2022 Meeting
- Mid-July Claims Ratification and July Claims - Item 4
- Retirement of Bob Hart, Resolution 07-22-18 - Item 4
- Year 2022 Meeting Schedule of the RTC Board, Resolution 07-22-19 - Item 4
- Critical Urban Freight Corridors & Critical Rural Freight Corridors Update - Concurrence - Item 5
- Freight Mobility Strategic Investment Board - RTC Region Investment Priorities - Concurrence - Item 6
- Interstate Bridge Replacement Program - Modified Locally Preferred Alternative DRAFT Resolution - Item 7
- Vancouver Area Smart Trek - Annual Program Report YR 2021 - Item 8
- July 5, 2022 Full Meeting Packet - zipfile archive of all PDFs
- Clark County
- Karen Bowerman, Clark County Council Chair • website
- Temple Lentz, Clark County Councilor • website
- Vice Chair: Gary Medvigy, Clark County Councilor • website
- Skamania County
- Tom Lannen, Skamania County Commissioner • website
- Klickitat County
- David Sauter, Klickitat County Commissioner • website
- City of Vancouver
- Anne McEnerny-Ogle, Vancouver City Mayor • website
- Erik Paulsen, Vancouver City Councilmember • website
- Camas / Washougal
- Leslie Lewallen, Camas City Councilmember • website
- Battle Ground / Ridgefield / La Center / Yacolt
- Adrian Cortes, Battle Ground City Councilmember • website
- Ports of Vancouver / Ridgefield / Camas-Washougal
- Larry Keister, Port of Camas-Washougal Commissioner • website
- Cowlitz Indian Tribe
- Whitney Mosback, Tribal Delegate • website
- Clark County PTBA (C-TRAN)
- Chair: Shawn Donaghy, Chief Executive Officer • website
- Washington State DOT
- Carley Francis, Southwest Regional Administrator
- Oregon DOT
- Rian Windsheimer, Region One Manager • website
- Shirley Craddick, Councilor • website