Board of Directors, March 2021
The next scheduled meeting of the RTC Board of Directors will be at 4:00pm on Tuesday, March 2, 2021.
Notice: Closed to Public Attendance
In accordance with the governor’s Proclamation 20-28, only essential personnel may attend the meeting in-person. All members of the Board of Directors may attend the meeting by telephone or webcast and can participate fully.
Public Access and Participation
This meeting will be broadcast live on CVTV (Comcast channel 23) and available on cvtv.org to stream. The public may participate by joining a teleconference at 253-215-8782 (access code: 928 5202 9486) or writing to email@example.com prior to the start of the meeting. Written comments received by 3:00pm PDT on March 2 will be entered into the record of the meeting.
March 2, 2021 Meeting Materials
- Minutes - February 2, 2021 Meeting
- Mid-March Claims (ratification) and March Claims - Item 4
- 2021-2024 TIP Administration, Resolution 03-21-06 - Item 4
- C-TRAN’s Public Transportation Agency Safety Plan and Safety Performance Targets, Resolution 03-21-07 - Item 5
- C-TRAN Public Transportation Agency Safety Plan Document - Item 5
- Regional Emergency Transportation Routes (RETRs) - Update - Item 6
- 2020 Annual Listing of Federal Project Obligation, Memo - Item 7
- 2020 Annual Listing of Federal Project Obligation, Report - Item 7
- I-5 Bridge Replacement Project - RTC Engagement Activities, Memo - Item 8
- RTC Member Contributions (Dues) for YR 2022, Memo - Item 10
- Special Assessment for Clark County Household Travel Behavior Survey, Memo - Item 10
- Entire Meeting Packet - zipfile archive of all PDFs