The next scheduled meeting of the RTC Board of Directors will be at 4:00pm on Tuesday, November 2, 2021.
Notice: Closed to Public Attendance
RTC Board of Directors meetings are convened using a remote webinar format. All members of the Board of Directors may attend the meeting by telephone or webcast and can participate fully.
Public Access and Participation
This meeting will be broadcast live on CVTV (Comcast channel 23) and available on cvtv.org to stream. The public may participate by joining a teleconference at 253-215-8782 (access code: 863 3384 1787 ) or writing to email@example.com prior to the start of the meeting. Written comments received by 3:00pm PDT on November 2 will be entered into the record of the meeting.
November 2, 2021 Meeting Materials
- October 2021 Minutes - October 5, 2021 Meeting
- Mid-November Claims Ratification and November Claims - Item 4
- Investment Services ILA Concerning CC Treasurer & SW WA RTC, Resolution 11-21-30 - Item 4
- Year 2022 RTC Work Program and Budget - DRAFT - Item 5
- RTC Personnel Policy Manual Amendments: 11.5 Holidays & 19.2 Telecommuting - Item 6
- Project Showcase: Port of Ridgefield, Pioneer Rail Overpass - Item 7
- Clark County Transportation Alliance 2022 Policy Statement - Item 7
- RTC Unified Planning Work Program Annual Report, Fiscal Year 2021 - Item 7
- Full November Meeting Packet - zipfile archive of all PDFs