FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
|Previous - Next - All|
Vancouver, WA – The Southwest Washington Regional Transportation Council (RTC) is encouraging public comment on a draft update to the Regional Transportation Plan for Clark County. The Regional Transportation Plan is the long-range transportation plan to meet forecast transportation needs in Clark County to year 2040.
The draft Regional Transportation Plan is available for review online, and review copies are also available at RTC’s office, 1300 Franklin St, 1st floor, Vancouver, Washington.
The formal public comment and review period will run through March 4, 2019. Comments may be made using our online feedback form, by providing testimony at the next RTC Board of Directors meeting, or via any of the means (US mail, phone, email) shown below. Comments received by February 25 will be included in the packet for the March 5 meeting of the RTC Board of Directors.
For special accommodations or translation services, call 564-390-6067, TTY 711, or email firstname.lastname@example.org three business days in advance. RTC assures nondiscrimination in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Washington State discrimination laws in RCW 49.60, and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Hyperlinks within the release:
- RTP for Clark County, https://www.rtc.wa.gov/programs/rtp/clark/
- Public Feedback Form, https://www.rtc.wa.gov/agency/feedback/?subj=RTP for Clark County
- March Board of Directors Meeting, https://www.rtc.wa.gov/agency/board/meetings/?mtg=20190305
- Public Meeting Participation, https://www.rtc.wa.gov/agency/board/comment/
- Title VI, https://www.rtc.wa.gov/info/title6/