FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
|Previous - Next - All|
Vancouver, WA – The Southwest Washington Regional Transportation Council (RTC) is encouraging public comment on a $424 million draft 2022-2025 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) that includes programming of major transportation projects within the Clark County, Washington region. Transportation investment will include many state highway, city, and county street; transit facilities; and bicycle and pedestrian connections. The draft 2022-2025 TIP may be viewed here, and the draft list of transportation projects may be viewed here.
The formal public comment and review period will run from September 1 through October 5, 2021. The RTC Board is scheduled to approve the final 2022-2025 Transportation Improvement Program at their October 5, 2021 meeting.
Written comments should be sent to RTC, PO Box 1366, Vancouver, WA 98666-1366 or use the public feedback form. Comments can also be made at the 4:00 p.m. October 5, 2021, RTC Board Zoom meeting. Information how to participate at the RTC Board Meeting can be found online in the week prior.
This public notice of public involvement activities and time established for public review and comments on the TIP development process will satisfy the FTA’s Program of Projects requirements.
For special accommodations or translation services, call 564-390-6067, TTY 711, or email email@example.com three business days in advance. RTC assures nondiscrimination in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Washington State discrimination laws in RCW 49.60, and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Hyperlinks within the release:
- Transportation Improvement Program, https://www.rtc.wa.gov/programs/tip/
- Upcoming Board of Directors Meeting, https://www.rtc.wa.gov/agency/board/meetings/
- Draft 2022-2025 TIP, https://www.rtc.wa.gov/reports/tip/tip2022-25(draft).pdf
- Draft 2022-2025 TIP Projects, https://www.rtc.wa.gov/reports/tip/TipProjects2022-2025(draft).pdf
- Public Feedback Form, https://www.rtc.wa.gov/agency/feedback/?subj=TIP%20Project%20Comments
- Title VI, https://www.rtc.wa.gov/info/title6/
For general inquiries
Dale Robins, Planning Manager
Regional Transportation Council